Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A Boy!

So Isaac and I had our regular check up this past Monday and my very first question to the doc was if we could find out the baby's gender. She seemed just as eager as I to find out(I don't know where she gets her enthusiasm doing this over and over, day after day) and because of her diligence, we caught a few glimpses. 
Baby Brennan wasn't being very cooperative! He would move and move but turning back to the same position so we couldn't see anything. The doc finally started to push a little on my uterus to get him squirming more and all he did(in protest I'm sure) was flip over on his stomach(facing my spine as I was laying down) and staying there for a good minute! Holy shmoly if that's not for things to come.... ;)

He looks so cozy! The doc said he kept moving into the farthest corner of my uterus and behind the placenta....time to brush up on my hide and seek skills!

We are so very excited to be having a baby boy and now things seem so much more real as we give him names and I try to visualize his face as a little boy and grown adult. I'm also doing quite a job of worrying myself silly, but that's the momma in me I'm sure!

"Guys, come on!"

When the name has been chosen, we will post ASAP!

Look at that noggin!

4 comments:

Brenna said...

I love blogs friend! Yay!!
It becomes so much more real when you know what you are having- for me at least! That is when you start calling it by a name instead of it! lol
Congrats! Boys are amazing but also stressful! I took C to school today with a swollen eye and cut on his eyelid from falling on a matchbox car! lol

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Thanks Brenna!
I have a feeling this little guy is going to keep me on my toes... Especially after Monday's appointment. LOL!

Kathryn said...

Yay!!! So happy for you Diane!! :)