Thursday, April 12, 2012

It's been a while

The past few months have been full, exciting and....nauseating. 
Since we are expecting our first,

 I have enjoyed the pleasures of morning(more like ALL DAY) sickness. Thankfully the worst has now past! 
My energy levels have gone back up, almost back to normal and I have an itch to be creative and it's time to get back to blogging.

The end of February Isaac and I had the opportunity to fly back to Phoenix and celebrate the union of Hannah and Luke. Their wedding was so beautiful and time went by much to quickly!
We visited family and friends while there but one reunion I was so looking forward to, did not happen. A storm back east caused the flight to be cancelled (sniff) but most importantly they were safe and sound. 
We love you guys!

The Bride and Groom :)

All the siblings chilling at the reception

My handsome brothers and Husband

The amazingly BEAUTIFUL Bride!


After two weeks of going non-stop we headed back home. Kimera came back to Germany with us and stayed with us for four weeks! It went way to quickly as well and I wish she could have stayed longer. :)

Kimmy and I at a Spring training game in Phoenix

Kimera is enjoying her hot dog/braut in Nuremberg Germany

Trying on our new masks from Italy

Lucky is savoring Kimmy's love...he misses her too!


While she was here we did some traveling in Germany and saved her last weekend for a trip to PARIS! It was a fantastic city with so much to see and do!

Sitting down to try some delicious French cuisine.



The Louvre



Now life goes back to "normal" for Isaac and I.

3 comments:

Anna said...

Great pictures! Love Paris.

Cathy's Chatter said...

I love the photos! Especially the one of my grandbaby!!!!!! Love you!

Kathryn said...

I'm still sad that we missed Hannah's wedding and seeing you and all the family. Such a disappointment! thanks for posting these pictures. Looks like you and Kimmy had a great time together too! Love you!