Saturday, August 25, 2012

More cake please :)

It's been a while since I have blogged. Again....oops :)

I am now 34 weeks along and the humidity here is killing me! I look like I just had a bucket dumped over me most days. lol!


Here is a belly picture at 32 weeks and I will be updating the blog soon with a new belly picture(I think he has dropped a little).

We also have just about everything we need for the baby and his room and I will be hanging up the pictures and such as the last touch. I can't wait for it to be done but I keep wanting to rearrange the room...slowing down our progress. Oh well!

I was asked by a friend to make a Hello Kitty cake for her daughter and she specifically asked for fondant. I love love love using fondant but it is also so very temper mental! 
I had more fun making that cake than any other cake I've made since I was working in a bakery over 4 years ago.




Other then that things have been quiet here but my creative juices are flowing and I feel a few projects coming on in the next few days!

2 comments:

Diane C said...

Diane,
This is awesome! The Lord has blessed you with such a talent!

Hannah said...

Oh my gosh you did such a great job on the cake! It looks professionally done!! Why are you not pursuing a baking/cake decorating career?!!!