Friday, February 1, 2013

His arrival

Well, I fell behind on posting again.

It is now February 1st and my last post was in August....that's a lot of catching up to do, but thankfully I have pictures!

Here I am, September 25, two weeks away from my due date(October 8th) and giving baby his eviction notice. ;)

Gabriel ignored that notice and held on for another 6 days after his due date before we were finally induced.
Within that time I slept, as much as I possibly could and tried to hide from everyone.

On October 13th I check into the hospital to see if their eviction notice was more effective. 
The contractions started at 4am the next morning and he arrived at 1:08pm that afternoon.
We were blessed with a smooth and healthy delivery and I couldn't have pushed through without my amazing husband by my side the entire time.


1 comment:

Cathy's Chatter said...

That's it?????? No more pictures of my beautiful grandson? You have to catch up the story! sheesh!!! I love you!