Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A little dull

Life has been fairly quiet these past few weeks. 

Isaac has been working hard and will be going to the promotion board soon!  He also is looking into joining a new boxing class at the gym which has been a passion of his.

Work has been picking up for me, and I'm really enjoying it! I get to use my creativity on a daily basis, building Hallmark displays and decorating them as well.

Thanks to my dear friend Anna, I have recently stumbled upon Pintrest....oh my! 
I'm hooked! 
 There are so many DIY(do it yourself) projects pinned and delicious new recipes and so many fun party ideas and pictures. A list has been made for future projects and I will have one done by next week. Yay pictures(hopefully not an epic fail).
The best part of these projects is the hunt. I search for needed items in the house and at thrift stores and clearance racks which really pushes me to be creative!

Lucky and I have been attending dog training and have done almost five classes, but unfortunately we missed the last session due to an EVIL migraine. I won...eventually. 

The next class will be down town in the shopping center. Oh boy!
There are tons of out door restaurants and people with dogs while they shop. One thing I absolutely LOVE about Europe but many, many MANY distractions to a Lab always on the hunt for whatever he can play with, eat and chase.
Lucky is going to go nuts and I'm going to have to take a paper bag(for breathing) and happy pills(for sanity) with me to get through it. 

This weekend is Veterans Day(Friday!) so Isaac and I are heading up to the Netherlands for a Flogging Molly concert. I'm so excited!

A most sincere Thank You to all the veterans out there that have and are currently serving our country, risking life and limb to ensure our freedom.
God Bless.

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Have a great weekend!! I'm so glad that you get to travel. We are headed to FL ourselves. Can't wait. :)