Friday, January 20, 2012

Cornstarch

Being on the thrifty side of things, a household remedy for things like makeup are so welcome!

A friend of mine was talking about the bags under her eyes, and I had to ask,"What bags!?". She then told me that after she applies her foundation she brushed on cornstarch under her eyes to prevent makeup from melting into all those lovely lines and to help keep a fresh look all day.

Yup. Plain old cornstarch you find at the Grocery store.


Genius!

I always have a problem with my mascara and eye shadow building up in the lines above and below my eyes. So I look like I'm wearing yesterdays' make-up. Yuck! 
Now I apply the cornstarch around my eyes and t-zone(where I have more oils) after applying foundation. 

I must say it has done wonders!!!

Peek a boo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm definitely trying this out today to see if it works! :)