Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Update

I have fallen behind with my blog these past two months but have every intention of getting right back into it. :)

This past December Isaac and I were able to enjoy much more time together with the holiday work hours, frequenting a few Christmas markets and enjoying the delicious food!
Unfortunately we did not receive snow for Christmas this year but growing up in Phoenix...I was used to it!

Two days after Christmas we celebrated our 3rd anniversary by cleaning house and running errands! lol! Starting to feel like an old married couple!

New years was calm and quiet for us. Watching a few movies and eating a heavy meal before our 2012 diet began.

Isaac is taking two classes this semester and I'm desperately trying to get everything in line so I can start full time this semester as as well.

Other then school and a healthy lifestyle for the year 2012, we hope to travel to a few more European locations.

No comments: